In an effort to prevent the transmission of COVID -19 we have reviewed state, local and CDC guidelines.
Prior to your arrival at the conference:
- All attendees are required to be vaccinated to attend the conference. You will be required to show your vaccination card.
- No children will be allowed to attend the conference, dinner, activities, etc.
- While at the conference, we strongly encourage behaviors that will reduce the spread of Covid-19. Example:
- If you have tested positive, had close contact with someone who has tested positive or has symptoms, stay home.
- We encourage you to self-report to a committee member if you start to have symptoms of Covid-19.
- Click Here for CDC Travel Guidelines.
Once you have arrived at the conference
- Temperature and symptom checks will be conducted when entering the conference center.
- Masking indoors will be required at all times. Disposable masks will be provided.
- Social distancing will be encouraged during the conference, this will include assigned seating and creative set up.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the conference and disposable face masks will be available.
- Food will be plated or served instead of buffets and outdoor space is being utilized for all dinners when possible.
Other items to note:
- Attendance to the course has been limited: our cadaver lab staff has been reduced by 50% and overall attendance has been reduced by 35%.
*This protocol will update as needed per ONE clinic Policies and/or CDC guidelines.
Last update 8/2/2021